Monday, February 26, 2007

An Armed Society Is A Polite Society

(Springfield Armory M 1911 A1 .45 ACP)

An Associated Press story out of Harrison Township, Michigan, reports that a woman driving in rush hour traffic got fed up with other drivers tailgating her. When a man in a pickup truck got too close, she changed lanes and fired one round from a 9 mm, aiming at the tires of the truck. It appears that the woman missed her target, no one was injured.

The driver of the pickup truck then followed her and flagged down a deputy, who stopped and arrested her. I wonder if the jackass who followed her too close will think twice about doing it again. Nah, probably not.

"She said she was tired of people tailgating her," Macomb County Sheriff Mark Hackel said.

The woman was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, discharge of a firearm from a vehicle and use of a firearm during a felony, and held on $50,000 bond.

Now, I know that we can’t go around shooting at every dumb ass driver who follows too closely, but I do feel a little empathy for the woman.

Next time, she ought to use a .45 caliber ACP. A nine millimeter is a stinger of a round, but a .45 ACP is some serious whoop ass.

An armed society is a polite society.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

lol.

This reminds me of why I didn't carry when I was pregnant. One time when I was about 7 months along with my first, if I would have had a gun I would have shot a guys tires out. Swear to God I would have.

9:48 PM  
Blogger thad lucken said...

just skied keystone, whatever you do dont take the loveland bypass if the tunnel is halted...
and when they say to avoid caffeine alcohol and cigarettes if your altitude sensitive, cont drink three rum and cokes and smoke ten marlboros in the hotel the night you show up!!

my sergeant at benning said these words "9mm didnt kill the pope"

passive aggression is the hallmark of the new modern man. simple morality like driving white is just too much for the hiphop generation.

and then he gets deputy dog,

pussy.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home