Tuesday, August 15, 2006

On Torturing Terrorists

The Guardian reports that a lot of the information that led to disrupting the liquid explosives airline terrorist plot in the United Kingdom was probably obtained through torture in Pakistan.

If this is true, and I don’t doubt that it is, rest assured that the ire of liberals will be raised to new levels. We shall soon hear whining howls of self-righteous fury by the likes of Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, etc.

According to the story; “some of it (information of the plot) may have been obtained in ways entirely unacceptable here. In particular Rashid Rauf, a British citizen said to be a prime source of information leading to last week's arrests, has been held without access to full consular or legal assistance.” (Emphasis added)

My question is; if the truth was tortured out of a terrorist, do you really care?

I don’t.

The story went on to quote Asma Jehangir, of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, regarding Rauf being “broken” during interrogation.

“I don't deduce, I know torture, there is simply no doubt about that, no doubt at all.” She said.
Personally, I’m long past my limit of tolerating the “can’t we just get along” mentality of the liberal left. In fact, because of their terrorist enabling sympathies, they are just as disgusting as the Islamo-fascists they support.

Both are a waste of skin and breathable air.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bruce French said...

I have to admit that I have no problem with how they get any info out of those bastards that saves any or our people and puts any of theirs away.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I totally agree with that, Rocky.

9:45 PM  
Blogger EminemsRevenge said...

http://www.xanga.com/NYCJOYCE/521345098/item.html

Go to DebbieSchlussel.com to get the full impact...was writing that as you posted your comment;)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home