Friday, January 20, 2006

Star Is Stuck On Stupid

Star Jones of “The View” television talk show has given us the benefit of her outstanding intellect. She has settled the terrorism problem. Referring to President George Bush and Osama bin Laden, Jones said on her TV show - “You know what? At some point, one of these men has to put it back in his pants and zip up the zipper.”

She went on to say that the president should hold “some kind of talk” with OBL.
She also said about OBL, “I won't trust him, but anything that gives me the opportunity to seek peace, I would at least check it out. People make deals with the devil all the time. We make deals with people we don't like.”

Well Star, maybe you make deals with the devil all the time, maybe you’ve gone to bed with the devil, maybe you’ve gone to bed with Osama. I don’t know, I don’t care. Every time Jones opens her mouth she removes any doubt of her incredible stupidity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Hunt said...

Jones is a disgrace. Her claim to fame is getting off welfare and going to work. Say what? She went to school for Marketing (read: lying) and then set up a fancy 501c3 and begged for money from poor old christian ladies.

What a filthy, filthy woman.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Steve Hunt said...

oops! I meant star parker not star jones. I dont know anything about her. carry on.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home