Tuesday, October 25, 2005

No Guts, No Glory

I’ve posted a sign on a bulletin board where I work that announced this blog. (I only post and work on my blog on my own time, on my own computer) The sign is a color picture of a snow capped mountain with the words Rocky Mountain Neo-Con printed across the mountain. The next line reads – ‘A Conservative Blog’ followed by the url rockymountainneocon.blogspot.com.

The bulletin board is a public one and anyone can post any bills or flyers they choose.

I passed by the board yesterday, and I noticed that someone had underlined the words Rocky Mountain Neo-Con with a blue ball point pen and wrote in the margin – "Idiot F*ckers". Of course, it wasn’t signed. Since I work at a state college, I can only guess that the deed was done by a liberal student or professor who hates conservatives, neo or otherwise. I just had to laugh at the immature vandalism perpetrated by a puke, or punk. I guess either term fits the imbecile. And considering the cuss word, I just have to keep in mind that profanity is the language of ignorance.

When I got home, I looked at my postings on my blog to see if the puke had left a comment. He or she didn’t. But that doesn’t surprise me. Liberals and leftists on college campus’ tend to be cowardly anyway.

Well, whoever did it, just consider how stupid your childish ‘comment’ appears. You should at least have the curiosity to read the content of my blog and the courage to post a comment. But you don’t seem to have the courage to attempt a debate.

No Guts, No Glory.

Oops, I forgot, I’m talking about college educated, knee-jerk reactionary liberals.

Ann Coulter once wrote:

“When you can successfully articulate an opposing opinion, you are an adult. When you can’t, you’re a liberal.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home