Friday, December 18, 2009

Obama Is My Shepherd...



A friend forwarded this to me in an e-mail message. I don’t know who the author is, but I like it.

From: the first book of democrat
Psalm 2008-2012
Obama is my shepherd, I shall always want.
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Republican Party.
He guideth me to the path of unemployment.
Yea, though I walk thru the valley
Of the bread line, I’ll probably go hungry.
Obama has anointed my income with taxes.
My expenses runneth over my income.
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days
Of his term.
From hence forth we will live all the days of our lives in a
Rented home with an overseas landlord.
But I am glad I am an American, I am glad that I am free. But I
Wish I was a dog and Obama was a tree.

"Americans grew tired of being thought to be dumb by the rest of the world,
So they went to the polls and removed all doubt."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:40 AM  
Blogger 訊息 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home